19 March 2007

Ite ad Joseph


In honor of my blessed and beloved patron, Saint Joseph, I post this blog. He means so much to me that words cannot express how much I love him. And with this being his feast day, I want to encourage all peoples, of whatever faith you possess, to go to him with whatever it is you are suffering through, and I promise you, he will hear your prayers and present them before the throne of Almighty God. We must have trust in the saints intercession for us. They love us, more than we love ourselves. He has shown his love for me and in honor of him I say "Blessed be Saint Joseph" and "Blessed be God for giving him to us!" I want to write more about this topic but it is very late and so I cannot at this time. I think I feel a poem coming...please check back for future postings.
God bless and good night

No comments: