16 October 2005

Attention Choral Singers


For those of you who sing in a choir or just like free stuff you may find my this post to your advantage. I happened upon an excellent web site which carries free sheet music for choirs and/or solo singers. It's worth checking out. To those of you who know me and sing with me, please look at this site; I'm tempted have a go with you both at another a cappella piece. Remember Christmas is coming and my brain is churning with those crazy ideas. Come on, let's be wild and sing polyphony! (Before I leave this state I'm determined to sing at least one piece by Palestrina for Father.) Doesn't everyone want to be like the people in this picture? What you all don't know is that my face is the one covered by that man's folder. He didn't want you to know I sang with the Cambridge Singers. It's my bogus secret; don't tell anyone. Enjoy....
.choral sheet music

No comments: