11 September 2007

No One Like You

When I listen to this song, I am reminded of the beauty that can exist, when two people, who have known suffering and desolation of heart, find that someone who they've been waiting to discover, that someone who they feel they've always known. I am also reminded of the power of hope, especially when all hope seems lost, and the promise of our Father, that He will not leave us orphans, but will bring us true love and frienship if we wait upon Him. I ponder over the sweetness of these words, and cannot help but thank God for allowing me to share in the great miracle of Love. It's been one of the most wonderful gifts I've ever received.
Yes, to you sweetheart, I dedicate this post and to you I send this song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sSxYtFVHeE

No comments: